Hostal HorizonteConditions générales
------------------ General Conditions ------------------
- Hours of reception: From 10 am to 11:00 am. You may leave your luggage with the reception beginning at 10 am if the room is not ready.
- Check in times are from the room is at 1:30 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Check out from the room is at 11:30 am.
- For the security of our guests at the hostel and yourself, please do not bring outside guests or family members to the hostel.
- To avoid disturbing our fellow guests in the romos please do not: run, jump, speak or sing loudly, or whistle in the hallways.
- Please be courteous to our guests by helping to keep communal areas and bathrooms clean.
- Please be courteous to our guests by not appearing without clothing, in underwear or barefoot in the communal areas.
- It is not permissible to consume food, alcohol, or to smoke in any of the rooms or within the hostel. (Spanish Law 28/2005, 26 December).
- It is completely prohibited to use candles or cooking appliances, gas or electric, inside the rooms or the hostel.
- For your safety you cannot exit from any of the balconies.
- No breakfast or meals are available in the hostel.
- It is not permissible to have bicycles or surf boards in the room itself.
- Pets not allowed.
hostalhorizonte.com, and CH Fonda Horizonte, complies with the legal Laws 15/1999, 13 of December for protection of personal information of character, and the protection thereof stipulated under article 12.1 by the act of parliament governing the judiciary 1/1992; 21 of February, under the Department of Public Safety.
------------------ Deposit Policy for prepayment/deposit requirements ------------------
100 percent of the first night will be charged at least 5 days prior to arrival.
------------------Cancellation Policy and “No Show” Charges. ------------------
Cancellation Policy of the Guest:
- For security reasons, cancellations can only be verified through email or by the control panel.
- If you inform us of a cancellation with 4 days notice or more before the day of your reservation check-in, you will not be charged.
- If cancelled or modified later, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
- Once you have checked in at the hostel, and you wish to leave or cancel prior to your reserved stay, in case of early departure the hostel will charge the total amount of the stay plus one night.
“No Show” Charges:
- If you fail to arrive on the first day of your reservation, or check-in day, without prior information of cancellation of your total reservation, your credit card will be charged for the cost of a “No Show”:
*For reservations of one night: 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
*For reservations of 2 nights or more: 100 percent of the first two nights will be charged.
- If you fail to arrive before 11:00 pm on the first day of your reservation, or check-in day, your reservation will be cancelled and “no show” charges will apply.
- We are not responsible for any incidents that occur during your trip. (We always recommend contract travel insurance).
Cancellation Policy for Hostal Horizonate:
- For security reasons, all cancellations will only be verified by email.
- If for circumstances beyond our control, we must cancel a reservation fully or in partial, we will inform you with 7 days in advance of your arrival. If you wish, we will recommend another hostel nearby with similar characteristics and prices to that of Hostal Horizonte.
- If you have a confirmation for your reservation, and on your arrival day we do not have a room available, due to an error/failure on our reservation system:
*We will assist in finding alternative lodging in a nearby hostel, with which CH Horizonte collaborates, with similar characteristics and prices of CH Horizonte for the rest of your stay in Madrid.