------------------ General Conditions ------------------
- Hours of reception: From 10 am to 11:30 pm. You may leave your luggage with the reception beginning at 10 am if the room is not ready.
- Check in times are from the room is at 1:30 pm to 11:30 pm.
- Check out from the room is at 11:30 am.
- For the security of our guests at the hostel and yourself, please do not bring outside guests or family members to the hostel.
- To avoid disturbing our fellow guests in the romos please do not: run, jump, speak or sing loudly, or whistle in the hallways.
- Please be courteous to our guests by helping to keep communal areas and bathrooms clean.
- Please be courteous to our guests by not appearing without clothing, in underwear or barefoot in the communal areas.
- It is not permissible to consume food, alcohol, or to smoke in any of the rooms or within the hostel. (Spanish Law 28/2005, 26 December).
- It is completely prohibited to use candles or cooking appliances, gas or electric, inside the rooms or the hostel.
- For your safety you cannot exit from any of the balconies.
- No breakfast or meals are available in the hostel.
- It is not permissible to have bicycles or surf boards in the room itself.
- Please let us of know of the possibility of bringing pets.
hostalhorizonte.com, and CH Fonda Horizonte, complies with the legal Laws 15/1999, 13 of December for protection of personal information of character, and the protection thereof stipulated under article 12.1 by the act of parliament governing the judiciary 1/1992; 21 of February, under the Department of Public Safety.
------------------Cancellation Policy and “No Show” Charges. ------------------
Cancellation Policy of the Guest:
- For security reasons, cancellations can only be verified through email.
- If you inform us of a cancellation with 7 days notice or more before the day of your reservation check-in, you will not be charged.
- Your credit card will be charged the price of one night’s stay equal to the room reserved in the case of:
*Total or partial cancellation of a confirmed reservation passed the 7 day period.
- Once you have checked in at the hostel, and you wish to leave or cancel prior to your reserved stay, you may be charged the amount of a full night of stay.
“No Show” Charges:
- If you fail to arrive on the first day of your reservation, or check-in day, without prior information of cancellation of your total reservation, your credit card will be charged for the cost of a “No Show”:
*For reservations of one night: One night’s value will be charged towards your card.
*For reservations of 2 nights or more: 2 Nights of the valued stay will be charged to your card.
- If you fail to arrive before 11:30 pm on the first day of your reservation, or check-in day, your reservation will be cancelled and “no show” charges will apply.
- We are not responsible for any incidents that occur during your trip. (We always recommend contract travel insurance).
Cancellation Policy for Hostal Horizonate:
- For security reasons, all cancellations will only be verified by email.
- If for circumstances beyond our control, we must cancel a reservation fully or in partial, we will inform you with 7 days in advance of your arrival. If you wish, we will recommend another hostel nearby with similar characteristics and prices to that of Hostal Horizonte.
- If you have a confirmation for your reservation, and on your arrival day we do not have a room available, due to an error/failure on our reservation system:
*We will assist in finding alternative lodging in a nearby hostel, with which CH Horizonte collaborates, with similar characteristics and prices of CH Horizonte for the rest of your stay in Madrid.
*If we do not find accommodations, we will credit you the cost of one night of your reservation in cash/Euros
- If you make a reservation, then you accept the policy conditions of cancellation and “No Show” Charges with the 11 guidelines listed above, it is agreed as part of the General Policy and Conditions of CH Horizante.